Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cranes

AHHAAAHAAA(:

the japan day things were really goood.
The src did a really good job organising it (:
I bought a pair of those crane earrings, they are really cute!

hhmmm
so yeah, not much happening, the weather's being really cold and wet, all you want to do is snuggle up and sleeep

ahahaha, awkward udder! and palm tree :)

ooohh and the last song.
what a cliche movie, yeah A, tally of 8 kisses in the movie..

hhmmm...yeah I went to library and got some history done, I don't feel so freaked now..but still am pretty like on edge.

Well 20 day challenge

1.What are five different candies or snacks you would use to describe five different friends?
2.What is your most memorable dream or nightmare?

3.What is one particular subject you know a lot about?

4.Where and when would you go in a time machine if you had one?

5.What are four thoughts or messages you would want to read and write in a fortune cookie?

6.What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?

7.What are four words that make you cringe and the memories that come to mind when you hear them?

8.What is something you have witnessed or experienced that you still can’t explain?

9.What are three things you would be willing to try at lest once?

10.If Shaggy and Bat-Girl were stuck in an elevator, what would they talk about? Write out the dialogue.

11.When was the last time you cried? Happy or sad?

12.Can you write a riddle about something around you right now?

13.What are 6 things you have done or can do on a rainy day?

14.What was the closest encounter you had with Death?

15.Who is someone close that inspires you?

16.What are 3 questions you’ve always wanted an answer to?

17.Where is one place you would like to visit before you die?

18.What’s one thing you’ve lost and wonder where it is now?

19.What movie title would you use to describe yourself? Explain.

20.What would be your ideal date?



x.



_________________________________________
DAY 1

What are five different candies or snacks you would use to describe five different friends?



hhhmm, well K would be a Freddo Frogcos of her hyperness and love for chocolate.


Cherry Ripe, I'm thinking Daffodil. She looks like a cherry ripe. JOKES, ionno I think cherry ripe, I think Daffodil


Hmmm now, I think of so weird hairy/green lolly when I think of A.

B, hhhmm, Roses,the assorted chocolate thing

and hhmmm, for some reason J, a Jelly baby?...
hhm that's five!


NIIGGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment