Thursday, July 1, 2010

Makes me feel like I can't breathe



Well, those three words seem so little to express so much more.

My aunt came to visit us at a pretty random time. Seriously, its cold and there's no point in going to beaches. That day we went to Bondi, it was just like haha, here we are, a renowned beach. Too cold for a swim. Ironically, she came at a time when Australian politics went kind of weird. A female PM. Ohh and the coldest morning in about 27 ish years?...

Well, I can't wait to see those fairy penguins and take photos. Gahh in VA today I did a really asian-ish thing. Smudged charcoal from artwork, hoping it wouldnt get on my hands because I but fixative on it but nooo. So I was like AIIYAHHH, and showed my second and third finger to Jess. This is what she sees, girl goes AIYAHHH and peace sign...haha that didn't make sense but ohh wells.

That hype for the France trip has totally disintegrated. I am not going. "They" are concerned about my safety...and stuff. Oh well, I guess it would have been the most awesome cultural experience, I could have cruised on the Seine river with all the night lights in the winter there... it would have been such a romantic and beautiful atmosphere.

Yeah, we joined the P9 class of Eco right before the French meeting. Haha, it was pretty random but those people in that class are really smart. They know their eco.. So I was sitting there at first confused and then slowly understanding a bit...I found it rather interesting and fun?...Which means subject selections would be hard as. I'm considering legal(:

"Have you ever noticed that the worst way
to miss someone is when they are right beside you
and you can never have them?"





x.

No comments:

Post a Comment