Monday, July 12, 2010

Almost there.



Ohmigosh. There's only a week left. You know what before the holidays started I actually planned to study study for like 5th grade theory and like actually try and understand what we're doing in science. And guess what... not much has been done except for like fixing up all those random sheets in my books.

Been out and about, I think too much...After Melbourne,it was city and today, Parra. Harhar, later Chatswood for doctor appointment.And then Wicked at Capitol.Gahhh. Today was a niice day. Meet up with the OC buddies again. It's been ages since we've come together. Lol, we decided on watching eclipse after ten minutes of debating. Eclipse was actually pretty good...And morning glory it has some queer things. The tissue box cover,and the computer mouse with an "optical illusion." After the movie, we went to the internet cafe? To play COD.. and I was like wth and watched as Celine owned the guys (:


I'm reading "Life in His Hands" right now. Its a biography of a neurosurgeon and a pianist. Its actually really interesting.... Not that I'll consider a career in the medical field but all the random terms and different brain tumours and body part it mentions interests me. It exposes the harsh reality a surgeon has to face when operating on a patient... and the controversial issue of whether to operate or not. And the pianist, it shows his spiritual connection and his will to fight the several tumours. His undying will to not die. Haven't finished it yet, but its going to be a sad ending... I sense it....


Gah, Tavia Yeung, awesome tvb actress. Harhar, made Keely soo envious... Tavia starred in Mysteries of Love the one with the cop and scientist dude. Ohmigosh, the way she cried and acted it was soo like convincing...made me tear up too. Heh now Keely, you like her. Knew she was the actress to watch when I watched "Beyond the Realm of Conscience". It was soo frgin awesome the way she played the villain. At first she was innocent but then she became the conniving, manipulating woman..inevitably there is the downfall leading her into insanity.


that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment