Wicked was sooo awesome. We went out to see it yesterday at Capitol Theatre and mann... it was sooo cool. Left early morning to catch a train and hang out in the city. Harhar, sandhya and I waiting at Carol and Jarita to pop up from somewhere.
Gehgeh, walked around in market city and decided to go chinatown. Sandyha's jaywalking skills tended to freak me out as I clung onto her and shrilled," I'm going to die, gahh nooo." But yeah we make it acrooss the road anyhow. It was hilarious the things we found in the shops. The weird bra thing and the awdward underwear photo. To top if off when we went to the Morning Glory in Chinatown. I saw the "Shrilling Lady" its like a rubber ducky except its a really uummm interesting woman in a suggestive costume? Ohh this was the first time I went into this morning glory in chinatown and I was amazed by its like tri-levelness. We took sticky photos in the booth thing.
Yeah, Sandhya was the one who bought the tickets, soo thanks soo much in getting those awesome seats... on the bottom, centred so were facing the stage right in the middle. Gehgeh, Carol, I soo wasn't checking that guy out... I was just looking in his direction. Back to Wicked, it was sooo cool. Coz this time was the first time I was in a really good seat, not being obstructed by some random bar. The actors and actresses were sooo good and their voices resonated pitch perfectly throughout the hall. And the way Glinda laughed it was hilarious. "Toss, toss,....heeeheeee." That was funny, when Glinda gave Elphaba a make-over. And, Bert Newton was the Wizard of Oz. It was soo cool. I was like omgomg, I'm seeing Burt Newton in real life.
Loved the way it ended right before the intermission. Elphaba, her voice resonated soo loudly and purely as she rose towards the ceiling and everything was blacked out except for her green face. Harhar, Carol and I had a mission to find toilets. The line there was huge. Sooo we jaywalked acrossed the street to some random hotel. heheh.... and after we were done, we snuck out....(:
Loved the way it like related to Wizard of Oz, with Buck turning into the Tinman and the cub growing into a courage less lion. Loved it.
Then we walked off the darling harbour. Ohmy, they've demolished the old playground sets and are replacing it. I listened as Carol, Jarita and Sandhya reminsced in those old times when we'd go on the slides, into the sand playgroound and climb those random curvy poles. Ohh I remember climbing those rope-bridges and how my cousin and I would have races and see who was faster.
oh well.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment