hello sunshine.
Oh how I wish it was sunny, and warm and "wear-a-t-shirt-and-not-freeze" day it could be. But anyhow its the holidays.
The finality of Term 2 didn't sink in at the bus bay as I waited for the bus and we were all exchanging hugs.
Last night, awesome hot pot (: with keely and family. Harhar, Keely was talking to DW. And she referred to him as , "Yeah, I'm talking to MY Daniel." heheh, and unfortunately hhmm after someone dodgingly browsed on internet I got a virus. Thankfully, the Computer uncle was also hot potting with us. He fixed it (:
Anyway, today would have been, "First-day-of-holiday-spring-clean" but instead after the 8 am piano lesson and breakfast we set off to Blue Mountains for another hike/walk. This time round it was freezing.....But yeah, (: at Three Sisters Cafe there was this really cute guy.. OH OH Carol , I saw one of this Jaejin,Jaejoong ...whatever lookalikes. And this one looked actually un-girly and pretty cute ;)
Yeah, this walk was like pretty short. 3km at most I guess but we took a different route and ended up taking the skyway thing. But man, we looked like tourists. As I bought the tickets the lady was like so which country are you from... and I was like stunned.... I felt somewhat vulnerable. But yeah....
This above photo is from NZ, loved the weather back there. It was like kind of cool but you could still wear ad t shirt and jacket and you'd be fine. Don't like the cold. The little boy was from a wedding that was held in the building behind. Ohh I love the look of weddings however I haven't been to one before except for the one when I was like a few months old. The saying that on her wedding day, the bride is at her most beautiful... I believe in that I guess. I'm naive I guess but I believe marriage in like a one-for one lifetime type thing? The way the institution which binds to people in love together can just be like cancelled through divorce. I guess people fall out of love, but when they married wouldn't they have known in their hearts it wouldn't work.....I guess I shouldn't question motives and stuff..
Ahh, Haru Haru the Acoustic Version by BigBang is pretty good. Carol introduced it to me in French on Thursday. Njaww, it was pretty unexpected, but it made me rather emotional. Its good. And that TVB series "Mysteries of Love" final episode made me pour as the physicist explains that love isn't just about science and the neurotransmitter phenetylamine and he tell of the darkness and isolation he lives in and omggg... it was soo frgin sad. But like most endings, its a happy reunion. Ooh this quote fully describes how the ex-girlfriend felt...
"Who do you turn to when the only person who can stop you from crying is the one who is making you cry?"
happy holidaying.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment