(:
I'm in a really happy state these days. But man, wasn't this morning cold. I had to get up for band and like I could already feel my fingers getting frozen as I exposed into the air. Oh wells, I think it is the reminscing that makes me happy.
Whilst waiting for the bus, Tracy, Jarita and I begin to count down the people from OC. It really opened my eyes as I realised two years ago I could remember these people by face and name and today when I tried I just saw like goblin-like faces. Its like a part of my identity has been stripped off me, gone as I forget what it used to be like. Well, time to meet up with them soon...(:
And haha the days in primary school. I still remember the time Keely and I got told off for like chucking stones at the school bell to make it ring... It was like an actual bell thing. (: The saying that its easy to create friendships but hard to maintain. I can see how it applies. Whilst we've been in primary school together forever and ever, we were like sisters literally sharing things like interests and hobbies. Nowadays, you still are like a sister but our tastes are like completely opposite its hilarious. And then there's times where things just click (:
That time you ditched for a party or something, I was like standing alone at Strathfield, bored out of my mind as I waited for the train. I was like imagining to random fight we'd be getting into... too bad..So yeah you're a really enjoyable company when half the time we fight about maths being better the VA or vice versa.
Oh wells, my fingers are freezing soo hard.
Better get back to the VA ppt for Jake and Dinos Chapman... better not check them out, its rather pornographic and violent. However their ideology of how modern art now is more about philosophical then skill is pretty relevant.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment