hello there (:
this is an interesting sculpture I saw at the Biennale Sydney on Cockatoo Island.
Hmm, Sandhya would probably giving the "dodgy" look, heheh probably thinking I'm thinking wrong thoughts.
Oh well, I really found this sculpture rather obscure and interesting, maybe it was the purplish colour or the fact it had a mouth situated in an awdward area.
psh yeah. (:
I am a happy little duckling. Have work exp. all set.
But nowadays, as our horizons are drawn out wider, the things I see really makes me angry..
Like waiting for the ferry, there was a group of hhmmm x people. And walking by people suffering from mental disabilities were also waiting. These x people were frgin slack. I was unable to understand what they actually said, but from their frgin loud sniggers , and their not so cool attempt to stifle their laughters, it was obvious they were making fun of them. And Carol confirmed what they were saying was slack... Makes me so frgin angry I wanted to punch the daylights out of the lady b**** who was standing in front of me with the all soo superior attitude discriminating against those people.
Because in essence, we are all human beings with rights and morales. We might not be perfect but that shouldn't allow people to go, Ohhahar, I'm better than you.
soo yeah,
I really admire artists, authors, all those people who create and make things. These artists would have like seriously put thought into their work, in how they want to provoke audiences in the way they chose the subject matter, title or location of the work. The way authors have the power with words I really amazes me. Heheh, I know we don't like studying Shakespeare, but without the whole exam/essay things, isn't Shakespeare's work really ingenious? He already showed signs of incorporating universal ideas which continues to be relevant today? And the way music, each striking chord or phrase can leave you feeling shivers down your spine...
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment