Sunday, June 27, 2010

There's always something in the way


Hoho,
To the left is an interesting sculpture from Biennale. It is actually interactive, as you can probably see the tiny figures walking upon it. At first I thought it was a randomly put intricately placed pile of corrugated iron but hmmm there's meaning behind it.

The artist presents contemporary reality where these shanty town roofs reflect the conditions in which majority of the world's population lives. It allows people to walk on them so they can experience the difficulty of each step which must be taking cautiously. Inevitably it provokes the contemplation of hows the "successes and failures of the globalised economy and of the human ability toe wrest a liveable existence from nothing."
Har, that sounded like a mini-essay. Still in poetry essaying mood.
One more week..
Then holidays!
So much to do. I want to get out, social (:
And fix up my books and sheets, but we're going Melbourne first week for a few days.
Wednesday afternoon watching Wild Child at The Table. It was hilarious. I love this movie. Osh the guy is cute. We had two ultimate pause moments. Time for us to stare and like ingulf the awesomeness of his face....Lol, Krupa and I squealing over his angelic face . Har har, and Jess' ear hurting....
Sooo now I'm in the mood for chick flicks.
I really want to want "A Walk To Remember". It sounds really really sad but beautiful. The two main characters found love not too late but it ended.
Landon: " Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it. "
Makes me think, Happy Apple.
Timing is everything ain't it? When you choose to be over and forget about him you'd think you would find some peace but then something, a small action can leave you falling into that abyss again... It leaves you thinking whether it could be possible, if there is a light at the end of that tunnel....I thought I would never fall into that pothole again, but lately I'm doubting myself.
On the otherhand, when you find "it".The real thing. Grasp it and treasure it, before it disappears.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment