Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Told you from the start

Great day today.

Felt like such a bitch and still day.Seriously the bestest day ever....not. I mean its so tiring even though right now there's not much to do except get marks from all the half yearlies back and stuff. Like seriously every little thing ticked me off today. Such a lame mean bitch today. I'm sorry Jaja. Geheh, and getting the marks back.
It really hitting back on me how much effort parents put into their children, and seriously how I really don't show them that effort has been worth it. Not the "model child."

And yeah, at one point it would have meant a lot to see you but then you realise, it wasn't the you you. It was just the image of you which seemed so interesting as realisation comes and there is no character, not what you wanted in the first place.... Gehhh.... it feels like that way, feels like the way the girl in "Cruel Summer" described.


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment