Well, we got science back. Not too good. Not too bad I guess.
That means really really have to study study for like yearlies. But first, sort out this work experience dilema. I called them, they booked me in. But the mail, hmmm wonder if they received the paperwork yet.
(: Afternoon bus rides are rather interesting. Heheh, there are some characters on the bus.
1. This one's pretty bad, the whole swagger and the arrogant attitude he carries with him.
2. This one's rather funny, little year 7er who carries a shoulder bag. Its hilarious when he gets off the bus and wears it like a back pack. The first time I saw it, I was gobsmacked as I mistook it for a rucksack.
3. Another year 7er, this one reminds me of my bro. He's a little chubby and carries those really humungous backpacks which seem to fit like something the size of a watermelon.
4. Haha, he's buff and tuff. And carries the tiny teenybopper backpacks. I always wonder what he actually carries in it. And what he does it school, like seriously the only thing it can fit is probably lunch and money.
5. (: He's rather awesome. Geheh, had this tough countenance but within his eyes, some kind of vulnerability.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment