Thursday, May 27, 2010

Grey skies.

Well well, the weather is being a bit weird. Personally, the grey skies really make me feel tired and nauseous. The rain... geheh, I don't really like the cold, wet feeling and the aftermath of ickiness...

hhmmm, I love jokes that are soo lame that its becomes funny after the awkward.. "Eheheh haha" laugh. Well I read Reader's Digest and they have a section where people submit jokes and funny slogans... Since Reader's Digest isn't like the Hollywood Glam type magazines and is more like scientific and educational these jokes are superrr awesome.... keheh

Here's one -Light travels faster than sound. That's why most people seem bright until you hear them speak.

Guess that's not so funny, but the first time I read it I was like soo confused and then I got and I was like hahaaa, smart, hahaaa. Yes, this is what I do.

"If a vegetarian eats wegetables, what does a humanitariam eat?"

"What do you call an oyster that won't share?"

a selfish shellfish.

I'm losing patience these days. I can feel the anger seething inside. The thing is I don't what this anger is for and I hope hope that I won't direct it off at someone again. On the contrary, someone last night must have lost their patience or driving skills. My brother hears a boom outside last night and thinks its nothing and doesn't tell us. Today we find tyre marks and uprooted trees on the sidewalk... geh like seriously... the car must have fully swerved onto the walkway missing our other car and continued rolling along the sidewalk onto the neighbour's side and then finally gone back onto the road.

soo yeah,



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment