Monday, May 31, 2010

every night in my dreams

gehgeh, I found out not long ago Danashi loves the song from Titanic, "Every Night in My Dreams". Man I was sooo ecstatic that someone shared the same love for this awesome song. I was so obsessed with it at one point I'd play it on the piano and scream the lyrics... made me lose my voice but yeah the way Celine Dion sings it is pretty extraordinary.



Well, over this past week, I realise that yellow cars aren't really that rare. On one Saturday, I got punched 8 times by my brother as he screams," Spotto". I really began to think that there was this made conspiracy theory out to get me where like middle-aged men go out and buy yellow cars to watch children physically abuse each other.

oh well. Torrential rain + endless list of things to do= not good/mood swings. Talking about mood swings. I think my bro has mood swings. Its soo disgusting the way he becomes so sensitive to every little thing I do, and the "OMG, you're my sister" look he gives.
Like seriously, how would I supposed to know they cancelled the performance last minute.... ehhh sooo I went off to lessons with make-up and really short costume on...pretty epic fail. The fact that I didn't care how I looked and the way my brother carried on is what pisses me off..

On the otherhand, geo assignment. (: Nive's mum is soooo soooo pretty. Not saying that Nive ain't pretty, because Nive is really cute. But man, I reckon her mum could be a movie star. Ohh and he little bro is sooo cute....gahhgooo yeah yeah... didn't realise he wasn't speaking to me in english...


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment