Waking up to the freezing atmospheric air in my room which led me to changing into uniform in the world record of a really really excruciatingly long twenty minutes!
yuh ,the one week thing didn't work.
Mainly because today more than ever, I really needed to talk to someone.
Like talk talk to someone but like that won't ever happen. fck, life seems untied. Like a shoelace. When its tied its presentable and nice and then due to the natural forces around its unravelled and dishevelled.
okay then.
Service was fun. More like scarily retarded fun. The little kids had googly eyes and were like dribbling at me??... And like I played STAR WARS (running around like lunatic while making whooshing sounds) with a little kid called Lachlan. And like it was funny see like Karika and Roosten getting it on... hugging each other. It was pretty fun and the storytelling was kind of out of control.
OUT OF CONTROL EYY?... Bus driver today was like really noobish, or maybe jsut slightly unsure of the route. We were cruising along until like suddenly we skidded to a halt after like hearing something solid get crushed or something. I was frantic thinking it was a person or something but it happend to the rear mirror of the bus falling down literally. Coincidentally, last week our bus crashed into the pole while driving into the bus bay and that left the mirror of that bus cracked. So we were going to be late.
And then the bus driver completely missed the turn into the station. Like we were thinking wth?...and like yeah.. we were like drving around on the other side of the station and causing a mini traffic jam until like finally the bus driver dropped us off at some random bus stop ten minutes away from the station.
I don't like it when I get those preconceived ideas between us and right now, I coming to realisation its just another one of those painful bittersweet things. Seeing you today on the phone at first surprised me, was it like the first time I saw you since last week? and then seeing you later, you looked flustered. I tried to find you later but no sign..
so it was a day of sheer coldness, luny bus drivers and out of control emotions.
issy xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment