Tuesday, June 23, 2009

23rd June

oohh, copied from Joanna.
Ten things I wish I could say to ten different people right now:
(Mine may apply to two or more people)
  1. gee, what the heck is wrong with you?.
  2. why wont you jsut tell me?
  3. huh, did I really seem that disorientated?
  4. where did you go?
  5. I love you.
  6. I miss you.
  7. I really don't understand you, and probably won't ever will.
  8. But I thought you meant those words.
  9. Did you really understand or were you just nodding for the sake?
  10. Do you know how much I miss you?

Nine things about myself:

  1. I like making jelly.
  2. I admit to lack of self-esteem.
  3. I think a lot and appear to be day dreaming, more like stoned though.
  4. It seems that contacts make me see clearly and without them I'm a grouchy old lady.
  5. Also, lack of sleep equals the same thing.
  6. I believe one day,I'll be smart for once.
  7. I'm pretty depressing when I feel like it and its like stepping into a horrific chasm.
  8. When I try to be serious and people do not acknwoledge it, I get miffly pissed.
  9. Yuh, which goes to say, I get offended easily.

Eight ways to win my heart!:

  1. Acknowledge I am around.
  2. Don't get physical like bash the crap out of me.
  3. Talk to me.
  4. Be with me when I'm stressed (: and hopefully cheer me up.
  5. Make hand crafted things.
  6. Sing me a song.
  7. Dance with me in the rain.
  8. Be truthful and not to outspoken?... as in frank and open with me?.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot:

  1. My family,
  2. My friends.
  3. School stuff, me equaling geek.
  4. Art and Music stuff.
  5. Religion and God.
  6. heaven
  7. him
Six things I do before I fall asleep:

  1. brush my teeth
  2. put my contacts on
  3. put my elastics on
  4. wash my face
  5. pray
  6. read a book
Four things you're wearing right now:
  1. undies haha.
  2. pjs
  3. nightgown thingo
  4. hairtie?...

Three songs that you listen to often:
  1. In Another Life
  2. Suppose
  3. Teardrops on My Guitar
Two things you want to do before you die:
  1. Go aboard.
  2. Fall in love, truely.
One confession:I had a bitchy day, thinking bitchy and gay thoughts?... like literally evil things?


gahh.
issy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment