Monday, June 22, 2009

22nd June- Hallucinations gone.

Today is a Monday.
Today was the day we got our reports back.
Today was the day I've given up and went crazy all day.
Today was a nice day, considering my reports were okay, just one B in history and the rest were okay A's.
Just a fully high day, with me being able to catch up on sleep on the Friday night. That was funny, because right after flute lessons I showered and slept didn't wake up til like 8 the next day. Which meant no dinner. And like yeah, as I was getting undressed and dressed I found like a HUMUNGO bruise on my leg... didn't realise it... was just thinking haha, I've got black stuff on my leg.
Well yeah.
French speech gahaha, Le boum d'Owen! ...
On va inviter Jarred?
heheheh. that was fun.
And yes I am tres contente.
My grandpa's back here with us after being in the city.
Last week I hallucinated thinking this grandpa looking guy at Parra was him when I was heading for Summer Hill. But yes, boy, I missed my grandpa and his awesome retarded grandpaness... Just happy to know he's okay and well now. I mean when he's not here there's always that dissettling feeling rattling your nerves. He was in the city in his little house when he had the attack. So I'm happy happy now.
OOhh, and library today! Carmela, fck I miss her. Just seeing her made me realise time passes quickly and we should really rejoice.


issy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment