VA excursion was awesome!
Went off to Surry Hills to the Brett Whiteley studio. Pretty amazing guy, maybe not the obsession with seeing curves and sex everywhere including nature. But man, can this guy paint. He uses both Eastern and Western perspectives to create his works. He explores medium. OOMG, I found out that I use willow charcoal... never knew what it was called, 'tis why I never got to buy some more. But like it was awesome, he used the subject of a willow and did it three times over. One was willow charcoal made from willow hence the name, todraw a willow!! Another was print made or something and the Western perspective one was gouache. His "Alchemy" was zomg, wowww, horrific and inspiring?!!
It was like 18 panels long. Detail and everything, collage and light bulbs like wow and never forget the boobs. Now TJ thinks I'm obsessed with naked people/
AGNSW was okay, the works were really like perfect in the way the composition was like so planned and the lighting and the detail. The painting Vaids pointed out was freaky. It was like A4 for sized with two women is silk dresses at a table. YOU could see the booksheld and all the little books and the detail. The way the dresses were painted gave the impression it was like shiny,shiny silk.. pity we didn't have enough time. Bus ride back to school is eventful. Cameras and candid photos.
I taking chinese chess lessons. Somehow it'd help stimulate my brain. Well I was playing against this guy Richard and I was so sure I had him cornered. I thought no matter what I'd already captured the king, like I had a battle plan and already knew what opponents game would be. But like so carelessness lost me. I lost my chariot. And like our game went on forever, so the teacher's like let's introduce the timer. Gahh, got so freaked, anotehr careless mistake and my game is lost.
Spent the rest of the day shopping, walking around in the city. Bought a coat for snowy mountain thing.
It is tiring to know that after the effect and time you put into something
you happen to still lose it.
It hurts to know that one little thing you did caused that.
It scares me to think about what the little thing was.
On Thursday night, some random called our home phone and started panting into it. My dad panted back because he was thinking wtf?.. But then my mum's like, "What if its your father?" That really scared me. Not deja vu, please no.
So I blanked out. But like my grandpa was back with us on Friday so there was a sigh of relief.
issy xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment