Wednesday, May 20, 2009

one thing done(:

so I've finished the 4th grade theory exam, time to knickle down and study for science and history..): hhmmm I've got such bad memory and gahh it takes my brain so long to work out what everything means. mehh,
and the fact that people around me seem to be breaking down really hurts me. It like someone hurts and I cry for them too. Like me sterilising my brother's cut and wounded knee cap... I see the pain..
I really don't know how to comfort people and hhmmm I just feel helpless.
well, here's some randomness of a childhood friend. A friend probably my first friend ever...
Here's words from her:-
hihi. =^.^=
just to let everyone know, issy suffers from dementia.
^^
asdjfq;kljweikrjajdkfkjhadf
oh yea, does anyone know wat a friggen double reed is?? i rote: a part of a basson that produces sound.... ???
happi blog reading..<3

so yeah, keely had her thoery exam today too. frggin 5th grade proness..
eheh.. study

toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment