Sunday, May 17, 2009

duke of ed

ohhohhoh,
i think my mood swing is wearing off, same goes with that sniffling nose. heheh today I mastered the art of HUGGING!!!.
I went to the city today to go shopping for duke of ed stuff. I got a rucksack... when I already requested for one from the camp... I think I going to be like wasted at... and like yeah, I got some sleeping bag to keep me warm and all this random camp stuff. Back on topic, hugging. I put all the stuff I bought into the 65 litre rucksack and hugged it, carried it in this really awdward position. The bag was like attached to my frontal area. So I looked like some hobo hugging an animate object.
This was in the city and like since we took the train, I trudged from Town Hall to Central like that which was around like twenty minutes. heheh, come to think of it, no one stared at me like I was some little insane child. hahah, people even gave way to me...
hahahah. but man it was still humilating...
so tommorow when I show Kennedy the rucksack, I hope she says its right and that she won't get pissed at me for requesting one from the camp.
And also tommorow, I'm going to wake up to early, extra early so I make it to band on time. Unlike last time, I woke half an hour earlier and still arrived twenty minutes late due to the fact my mum went to the loo on the last minute and spent like 15 mintues in there. Like seriously, that was like the longest time she spent in the loo. It was like she knew I woke up really early so I could turn up on time and she wanted to ruin my efforts.
Ohh well... that was last week. Tommorow I will be on time.

gahahaha.I inspired someone today.

issy.

No comments:

Post a Comment