Monday, May 11, 2009

mooooo

french test was alright, ><"
frgin got the Ma soeur _____ de la guitare, thing wrong.
soo gay, I put fait at first then I changed to a "a " and I knew I should have changed it back.
I just finished history notes, gee I think I know it yet I don't like the whole walking in the bush without realising it thing.
And theory, I can't remember all that terminology.
sad sad days are coming.
NAPLAN tomorrow gahahahaaa...

I miss the fact that as a little girl you
never seem to notice the terror and
all the discrimination that floats around you.
I miss the way, when I was small and a smile
could brighten up my father's face.
I miss the people I played shadows games
with at lunch in kindy.
I miss the days where I could just zoom past,
and not think a worry at all...
I miss those carefree days.

I hope to understand and find you.
Know you and love you.



issy.

No comments:

Post a Comment