Sunday, May 17, 2009

depression

okies, last post today.
okay, depression, I think everyone would go through this once in a while, others more and longer and others just like a random mintues of it. But it scares me when like the closest of friends just blank out on you.It was pretty scary seeing Ma****** blanking out at band camp at dinner, he's a really nice guy and like when you see that happen, it scares you. Or send you concerning text messages and stuff. But depression, its hard. It feels like its something only you can feel, like if you show it to anyone its like you're weak. You feel useless and unable to communicate and then you shun away and feel unsocialable, if that's a word. And that leads to worser problems. Like self-harm.. I guess I kinda went through this but like nooo way am I going back.
Soo Ja**** please open up to us. I know you had some problems since last year. But then again people can't really open up, its just like a building, once you take the foundations out, you fall. But hopefully you'd be strong enough to build up again. AND WITH ALL THE EXAMS coming up I guess people's emotions right now are vulnerable.
Soo.. like a comment and let's build together a better friendship uuh network thing and help each other overcome the nerves, fear and depressiong and stuff...


I am sleeping.

issy.

No comments:

Post a Comment