it was good. gahaha., one word to describe it would be good. That doesn't really display our high level of vocabulary but like everything that happened, just happened.
We were in Group 7 and our leader was Jess and teacher was Miss Chiem.
heheh, on the training day, I still recall Jarita and Arabi disputing about whether Jess was from New Zealand or Scotland.. I think I'll stick with New Zealand.. I mean where'd you got the Scottish thing from?...
So we had to divide into groups of four for navigation. Yes, we had our expedition on the first two days. Belle, Krupa and Arabi and I were leading the group first and then abrupt stop...
Annabelle rolled her ankle and unfortunately after she was strapped up and holding the hiking poles and a few minutes later she was still in pain.. So it was like ten minutes into our first hike we stopped and waited for Annabelle to get picked up.. Delay of two hours lead us to have lunch on a random dirt road. So we took a short cut instead of crossing from one knoll down into a saddle and onto another knoll. The hike was pretty much down hilland slippery..kind of..Ohh and the anthills. Jess made us paranoid right before the walk saying that the red inch ants were pretty territorial and bite people so everytime we passed by an anthill we run and screamed "anthill"!! Yes, I remember the animal poo, it was like everywhere...and Lauren likes "POO!" and that was like in an interval of every five minutes.
So the delay of two hours made us reach McDougals at like dusk and we took advantage of the supposedly cleaner toilets....hhmmm not too bad for a bush toilet I thought// The canoe ride was supposed to by fun??...
Half the group went off first with Jess, and due to the opposite flow of current and the pitch blackness as night had already arrived the canoes were like everywhere.. it was pretty funny, and Belle and I were like the other half of the group and like the instructor guy learnt from the mistake and we were taken in a raft of 5 canoes held together on the sides with only the outer canoes paddling. Gahhm lucky Emily and Rebecca....but hmmm we had to do this because otherwise Divya would be left stranded since we were out of PFDs soo, it must have been scary for Divya sitting in the middle of a canoe without a personal floating device thingy...
We arrived in pitch darkness the rest of the group were still paddling about... gahaha, Cissy and Danashi's tanky paddling arrived first... and we all carried random rucksacks to shore... We all met up at the campsite Cobbs..Jasmine and I swapped back our rucksacks and we went to find a place to set up tents.
Not really a good time? First time I ever set up a tent and its like in pitch darkness. We seriously couldn't see what exactly was around us.
So we had a late start to dinner which consisted of nachos and we sat by the fire as we complimented on the stuff. ***,"This stuff's not tooo bad, ey!" ****,"Gosh, it's like all meat and stuff." ***,"This is way better than home food!"***, "Let's try vegetarian food!" The campfire was retarded, as one log really failed at burning and we kind of smouldered it. All the same, Miss Chiem brought some marshmallows and we toasted them and they were like white, yummy squishy and creamy heavenlike food.gahahah...and then to the tents.
Belle and I changed in the sleeping bags and babywiped ourselves and like yup pretty much got into bed otherwise the sleepingbag....and we talked about random stuff. Sleep sleep.Waking up early because of the contimous manlike snores coming from somewhere, Belle and I started changing and packing whilst still wearing our awesome red beanies.(: LOL when we got out of the tent, we looked back and were like, "Huh, since when did those cows graze there?"
First group ready, soo we went to the toilets, and eeeeeewwwwwwww,fckfck they really stunk, even thinking about it brings back the horrible stench.no more
breakfast was served and we hurried to get into the hike.
The climbing up a moutain and rocky stuff, hard work with more then twelve kilo rucksacks.Anyhow we managed to reach the designated point and were transported to near our abseiling place where we had lunch.. No more recounting, more listing...
- ARABUBU- new nickname for Arabi cos of Krupa.
- Lauren's skankiness from those shortshorts and her LBD-little black dress.
- the toilets.... no more needed to be said.
- abseiling, to veer up further and off the track to release urine.. and supposedly no groups will come from up there.... a total of three groups pass by....LOL, when Ar**** comes back from a peepee, she's holding her tracksuits and we're like huh what?? hhm what's she wearing....
- The obssession with the word urine.
- Bee Garden toilet, exclamation.. pretty nice toilets?...
- finding an open area at Bee Garden, led to Belle and I sleeping on a slope and near two patchs of random cow poo...
- SPOTLIGHT!!!!!!!! awesome game :)
- roasting of marshmellows and making a successful fire from Cissy's one lit match. Miss Chiem's,"I really love fire"
- Stripe socks (:
- Archery- Team PHANTOM DAISIES... what an oxymoron thing??.. lost to PIEFACE... by one point gahhhh, and I somehow randomly scored a bullseye even without glasses or wearing my night contacts.
- Lunch, ***,"Girl with green jacket stand up , do a 360 turn" like wtf?...lol,,, ***,"I like you jacket, you can go and have lunch , goo your group..."
- Rebecca's b-day, hehehh, singing her a song!!! lol I think we embarassed her... and her awesome stalkerish and fluffy hair.
- And just the whole bonding with the group experience with a cool leader and with the mischievous and pyromaniac Miss Chiem....heheh
Yup, I miss the green scenery and the carefreeness of the place, but like the reunion with a flushing toilet and shower doesn't beat that... hhmm actually it kind of does in a way.
Either way, it's good to be home.
issy xxx
No comments:
Post a Comment