Sunday, December 5, 2010

YAYYY

yea, thanks guys for the presents (:
Such an epic easel and there will be a special place for it(:

Hmm. I actually surprised with t result like seriously.
The teacher had said my mozart from the classical period sounded like a song of romantic style in the way I didn't have a sustained tempo... but the way I played it sounded hard edged like baroque :/ soo I was fully shi**ing myself for the rest of the weeek.

But my examiner lady was very nice(:
and she felt that I portrayed the different periods convincingly.(:
LOLOL I'm sooo happy
yeah I like screwed aurals though, like every thing was wrong like wtf, when my teacher sees the report she'll be pretty miffed at the aurals, like WTF who fails everything in their aurals and damn, if only. Like then if I did better I reckon I might of got an A but MAN IM SOOOO HAPPY (:

but man I was scary shiz, like sightreading was the final thing and like it was a whole page, and like I only played the first four bars of so, and she was like, that's enough, I won't put you through this anymore.
AND I was like ZOMFG, I failed, that is what I said in my head. Like omfg like gahhh. And yeah I get the letter and we "small talk" about my plans after this.
So I mentioned the Suzuki Grad Concert, she seemed excited for me !

But I was still like UHOHH.
So I walked out to find my mother.
HAHA, lol she thought I looked alright until I got to her and she was like gahh, Soo she opens it and goes I can't read this... I think yeah you passed....
hahahah. And Apparently I was in there for 40 mins, had I told her it was meant to be 50 mins, I think she'd freak.

anyhow, we went off shopping. I got my shoes!
They ain't too tall and its simple and pretty in black(:

AND I went to the Japanese restaurant! YUMYUM sesame icecream!




x.


eco people goood luck (:
and happy bday, eunice!- I think it was today uhh oohh.




...what kind of messages does this depiction of the disney princesses send to our children? But I don't really think young boys and girls would read into this as we have. But yeah, now that we look back on it, it's pretty sad yeah?



No comments:

Post a Comment