Friday, December 17, 2010

A Place in this world





YAY, we had our formal on Monday. (:
It was awesommme (:
Like really really "g"
The dancing, the awards ceremony and the phototaking
Haha, soo "right moment", Chen Don's "Avada Kadavra"
Everyone looked soo spectacular, the girls in pretty dresses and guys in suits (:


Yes, my buddies, the one, on the left edge on the 2nd photo, is the funny one.
S is a funny one, must have on VA excursions.
Then there's A in the teal colour, hubahuba, going to miss maths class without you.
And its B, the sunshine of our eyes (:
Eheh, me then the lady in the middle, strutting her pose, J, she is one energetic friendly one. Behind her, you can't really see, it's C, she is such a smart pretty one although she denies it. D, the one in deep blue with her head tilted toward her right should is a really selfless and caring person.Next to D, is K, holding her pose and flowers, wonder who they are from (;, soo much "nerdergy", do you get it? ahaha and then there's JD, the tall one in purple, she makes boring lessons turn interesting and is there to listen.
And P, she isn't in the 2nd photo, coz she was with her prince somewhere (; , shes in the third photo, guess which one. P is such a sweet gentle girl, and cares and ensures the wellbeing and happiness of everyone (:
So yeah, these nine ladies have made my last 4 years, a fun momentful filled journey.
Can't believed I survived this year. And yeah, I remember telling someone earlier this year or wasn't the end of last year, that I'd be doing 8th piano and 7th flute. And even then I was GAHH omfg gonna be screwed. But yeah, I made it (:
now, i'm making sketches of places I would one day visit, fingers crossed.
I did Paris yesterday, now I'm starting to do Venice.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment