Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Journals


Soo, I've embarked embarked on the joruney of packing.
Packed about 8 boxes.
And as I pack, yeeah, so much things to chuck and go through.
I found my journals back from 07/08/09
LOLOL, some things made me rofl, other things made me cringe and then there were things that I didn't really want to read again.

Anyhow from reading these journals I can conclude,
- I was funny angst filled, sad yr 7er, literally each entry was sad sad. But yeah, that time of the year, when it happened, I was really scared. But now, time heals I guess, I don't remember that anxiety and tremor I felt.
- yr 8 was a pretty goood year I guess except for that Monday. That sick twisted feeling in the gut of loss, almost that's just a sick emotion I still get at times.
- yr 9 was pretty good too. New experiences and new responsibilities and trying understand people.
- this year's been the fastest I got to say. Had the ups and downs like before but this year, I really got to enjoy and like go high and happy with the presence of my darling flowers (; bluebell, daffodil, lily, tulip, forget me not, morning glory, gahh and j you can be a jasmine, and c a lotus.

and the funny times, like the Chronicles of Mr. Stranger.
and one side
DOE
and spoons, shop, mafia
and SPUD
and (:

I've packed my winnie pooh notebook, wanted to chuck it out, but decided hhmm, I could use it as my new journal, I'll start writing in it when we move in (:


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment