Monday, December 13, 2010

We are heading towards an end


Yeah man, we've graduated (:
Got back school cert results and I'm pretty happy, all band 6 and haha didn't do too badly in the computing skills.
And and, I did alright for flute. An A like OMGOMG. First time in like two years.
I didn't believe it but I guess I got a really really nice examiner then coz for my extra list, that was fail, I forgot I was counting in quavers, so I counted 4 beats and started playing. And I was like *cringe cringe*
So yeah I was very happy, that I did goood (: and I can continue with 8th grade.
But yeah, makes me think whether I should continue with piano... coz later I'll have more time as transport time to and from school would be cut down.
(: I got a pair of silver heels
OHOH, thanks keely, for the tropical temptation. I didn't spill it. But yeah the nails look rather dodgy.
I want to go swimming again. Another thing to ponder, whether to do swimming or dance. And can you believe it, another year is over?
____________
Eunice, thanks for your awesomeness and party on saturday (:
First time I watched Mulan ever. So yeah, it was pretty cool.
And haha, the unpoppable water balloons.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment