Saturday, October 16, 2010

Yearlies, not over yet.



HAHA, just one more to go: french, and then utter blissful freedom
Not really, after piano and flute then yes (:
yes yes, thursday practice with Eunice was fun (:
Yesterday was a rather windy day.
SOFTBALL was alright, it was hilarious watching Bobby and his countless fouls due to his feet facing the wrong direction.
And lunch, Sandhya's desperateness to forget about exams led us to play SPUD with a scrunched up piece of aluminium foil because we didn't have a tennis ball. AAHAHA, it was hiliarous, we made adaptations, insteading of running away, we had to walk away. Supposedly my walking/power walking was so retarded everytime Carol looked at me, she'd crak up. Then haha, Arabi was always the one that got hit. So due to that we changed it to Hopping instead of Walking.
HHmm, must have looked pretty queer for bystanders (;
This morning I don't remember when I woke up but the winds it sounded like rain and yep I pretty much drifted between consciousness and sleep. I was fully freaked out about what piano teacher would say today. Hmmm it wasn't that bad. Asked me how my yearlies were and hhmmm yeah, seemed to like understand. But then she's like yep, it's pretty much done, no much free time, you don't have long.
soo yeah, in a way the year's gone by soo quickly, I just wish these last few months will drag out slightly longer.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment