Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dear person


I remember fully raving about this split screen in 500 days of summer.

Makes me wonder how sometimes when we don't get what we expect, in the long term it can term out to be something much more beautiful.

It's been a while now. But I guess I can stay, its all gone. The feeling, the queasy funniness of seeing you, hearing your voice, its all gone. You were just a memory I was trying ever so hard to hold on to. Now time.
You know, time changes things. It's just you try holding on, but in the end you're the one hurting more, but once you let go, its like being chrysalised again.
Took me a while to realise, but today on the 702 bus home, I became enlightened.

hmm, I'm happy with my geo mark
and maths is alright I guess . (:


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment