The world doesn't stop moving.Takes 365.25 days to complete one orbitual cycle.
And even when you feel down, like the world's come to an end
It never stops.
Hmmm, gah, getting a message that my grandpa ran away from the airport freaked me out. I was like alkre oiaegtlgh....
But then it's all good, he called back to tell us he arrived at his destination.
Some days, I wonder...
When he stares at the globe, longingly looking back at his home country, was it really worth it abandoning all your friends, getting out of your comfort zone to reunite with family? It's a good thing I guess, but I can see you are always longing to back to where you grew and stuff like that.
Joke time(:
What do you call a guy with a rubber toe?
- Roberto!
HAHAHAHA
Probably don't like my humour, but at least Nive likes it (:
Haha and her version of Charlie.
Sometimes I want run run away from everything
Go into some paddock and dance away,
To not worry, or like consider things through so thoroughly,
Just to be without a care in the world.
Run run so far away.
But then hhmmm
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment