
Well, Spring Fling was really really fun (:
All of us dancing, jumping around, pumping fists in the air.
And Krupa and Portia's smooth body rolling ;)
Keheheh.
The fireworks! They were rather scary, travelling so close to us because of the wind?
Soo funny, our reactions, OOHH, AHH. WHIPPPEEE gahhh!
They were pretty pretty.
Cissy (: (:
Well, I hope Rachel enjoyed a fun surprise party thing yesterday in the city. (:
Hmmm, so today I went yum cha. haha
After that I went around in Parra with Wendy.
geh, looking for dresses and stuff.
We went to a pet shop, no not to look for dresses, but to stare at the puppies and kittens and rabbits. They're soo cute and cuddly.
Hmm, I am rather confuzzled.
Sometimes I wish you didn't have to think
Sometimes I wish you didn't have to think
And things would fall upon
the way they would.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment