so I had the house to myself as my bro went to his friend' place and what did I do... nothing. just like doing a bit of french and maths and english. Got some piano and flute practise.
ohh the hiphop/modern jazz thing. gahaha, doing hiphop makes me go on highs. I start cracking up because it feels different to like contemporary and like ballet. It's really like grounded and rawrrrawrrr grrwarrrr...
So yeah, Wait for You, would be an awesome song as there's a lyrical beginning and then BANG into the groovy jazz/hiphop. But then there's Everytime We Touch. This is like my ultimate SO HIGH song. So much and happening and like I can picture half the people doing spins from two directions and the other half doing backward rolls and windmills and lots of cool arm movements.
So yes I had pie today. The one's we bought when we went shopping yesterday.
sooo yuh its already a day gone.
my goldfish died yesterday. Now there's like 8 left.
It was stupid and got sucked up into the filter thingey tube.
..
soo umm yeah,
issy .
No comments:
Post a Comment