Monday, July 6, 2009

7th July- Tumbleturn spiral into reality

The Truman Show is pretty weird. But its good.

"We learn to accept the reality presented to us".

Its weird but good. This reality tv thing we're doing confuses me at the same time it impacts me psychologically.

Its true. Reality is starting to hit me back harshly.

Tests,exams, pressure, friends and family.

Its all there. ITs overwhelming.

I guess I feel alive, just like better today but yeah last week

was pretty bad, like wth am I doing here.

I changed the layout of my room! Took like 6 hrs to move the bed to the other side. It looks awesome now. And its much cosier?...
It getting better these days. I still feel lost in what I'm doing.
Really to think, what do we really want? What are the priorities?
... who the heck do you think you are.
so frgin pisses me off when people are so in your face about their acheivements and when you do okay, it feels like an epic fail,(barnsley)..gahaha but its true.
And then it pisses me off when people look down on other people. WE ARE ALL FRGIN EQUAL.
sigh.

ohoh, I really want to do a modern jazz/hip hop routine. So right now I'm getting as many random hip hop and r n b songs. Hopefully I'll find the one.


issy.

No comments:

Post a Comment