Friday, July 17, 2009

sectumsempra

Today is a pleasurable day.
I slept in...getting into bad habit, but it was a good sleep except in the middle of the night my left eye started hurting and my right ear felt itchy. Yes I remember. That was probably because I got out of bed and went into the bathroom and splashed water all over my face.
I went Towers and met up with Belle, Arabi, Krupa and Sandyha. ..I kind of got lost, haven't exactly explored Towers yet. Only been to city and done exploring, exploring. But anyhow I found them and yuhhh... We were like waiting at Supre for like Sandyha and we got bored and went inside...Not long after we left and went into Diva and started going on a "WOOWW, OMGG" high. And Sandyha arrives at Supre. Belle spots her with her distressed mum. Gahaha, and we swap numbers and yuh.
Spend another gazillion years in Diva exploring.. OhOH, there's a section called "Arabian nights" and it so suits Arabi. Cool coincidence.
Toy store next. LOL I love toys. The continous advancement of technologies equals more and new exciting toys. And haha the Kungfu panda toy. We like staring at it exclaiming in amazement as it kicked around and it was like "Woahh," "Woah" .. ARGGGHH as the toys topple out of its neat stack.
I found a really cute teddy bear for Jess's bday which was today.. but like she didn't come.
Hmm and we went around looking in clothes stores.
Arabi came up with a list of presents for her bday for her mum...
Time passes. We make a way to the food court. Belle takes out the cake she bought to celebrate Krupa's bday next week. gahhh, I go to Arabi for candles and do this really weird charades thing and Arabi knows I'm talking about candles and Krupa does too which totally ruins the surprise. Nevertheless, we blow out the cake and sing happy birthday!.
We go off to Easyway. One person serving.

The movie. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. It was pretty good. Better than the fifth one. But like every now and then I read the Harry Potter series and soo yeah, I remember and so stuff weren't in the movie. But then again it would drag on forever. Lavender Brown was soo ekk? And omg, Belle and I were like fully high when we saw Malfoy. Then wooahh, Cormac McLaggen gahaha we were like omfg hahaha, craking up silently. Ahhh he's goodlooking. Geheh.
Yes it was pretty cool. And like the Inferi were like meant to be scary so Belle and I were like prepared for some random body part to jump out and like Sandyha hadn't read the books and boy did she get a scare. The acting was pretty good.

My eye no longer hurts. I miss my bro and mum. They're at the Snowy Mountains. hhmm, they didn't ditch me haha. I was like its too cold and my ankles retarded bone will get like swollen and bruised when I ski. I still remember that happening the last time I went.
But yeah the presence of my bro. I miss it.

The presence of somebody. Its funny how their absence makes you appreciate their existence. But its true. Their presence just comforts me to know that they are there. Not a figment of imagination. That they are safe. And being consistently around the familiarity will increase and I rejoice it.

issy .

No comments:

Post a Comment