Monday, July 2, 2012

Far out

HHMMM.
Far out. So unproductive.
Have not even started studying alksjflkjasdlkfj
So hard when you've got a bro, gaming away on his desk next to yours.
Seriously, " OOHH YES, SEEXY YES.... COUNTER JUNGLE, GANK GANK GANK HIM" 
weird laughter. "ORGASMS..... GET THE..."
aslkdfsdljfaklsdjf

okay.
yeah
camp was a nice break from everything.
LASER TAG, we were wondering how it was going to work.
It was pretty good(:
and then the treasure hunt. 
That was good, it was bushwalking, should have stretched and worn actual sport shoes.
But it was fun, reached this place backing up into someone's backyard.
And saw a water/creek thing.
Haha, the disco. hhmmm goood on you for dancing non-stop A!

And then ahhhh, the night.
Doing who knows what...
OOOH, THANKS FOR THE LETTERS(:
Felt soo cosy and heartwarming, shall write some up
Finally got some sleep at 3:30

HMMM, the motivation speaker. Same guy from year 10, same story, same jokes, same dream 1.1, 1.2,1.3 thing. Hmmm, I didn't feel as motivated as last time. But what I came across, and what I've been feeling recently, are these changes. The night before English, Ext Maths, I was stranded in Chatswood. HAHAHA, Dad forgot to pick me up. But I wasn't sure, so I trekked to the shop to see if he was there, then back and alkdfjalskjf. Could not reach him on the phone. Yup, my yr 11 self would have broke down on the street crying. Maybe I've lost ambition, motivation. I don't think that's it.
I can see beyond this year. 
I will help in villages, build schools and homes. That's one thing on my list


US(:, last moments before leaving collaroy

I shall try to get some work done :/
HAHAHA, went home on friday, slept from 5 in the afternoon, til 6 the next day. Family did not bother waking me up. Needless to say, I was HUNGRYSLDKFJSKDLJF



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment