Monday, July 16, 2012

Last

(:
it was our last concert band workshop.
Hmmm, don't remember the last time I played for so long.
Ha, probably sometime last year when I was hardcore practising for 8th grade flute.
Woow, gone by so quickly.
Just like the holidays did. :/
HMHMHMHM
out of the list of things to do, managed to redo creative, reworking it atm and redoing related for AOS and the usual random maths questions and past papers. (: proud to say I actually maths, unlike several holidays ago, I was like hhmmmm, and went back to school feeling rather empty headed.
Anyway, VA due this thursday.
:( been dragging it out in terms of playing with composition, have the set up ready, now in terms of vamping it up, I'm stuck, been trying to put it off. HHHMMMM shall do it random shiz and ask hopper for advice :/

The Biennale made me go wtheck aklsjdklfjslkjfad.
I was in a pretty foul mood. I just looked at the works went WTFFFFF, tried to take it in and hhmmm, majority of the works just seemed really painful to make, and what's the word, tiresome? But I guess from afar, it has that effect of drawing you in to see what it is.

THIS ONE MADE MY COUSIN AND I TAKE A STEP BACK, quite literally, it was SMART (:
and not so tryhard OOHOOOH, in back, you can see a bit of a porcelain bust, the Ah Xian artist, I WAS LIKE laskjdflkajsdlfkjasklfj, one of my inspirations from old va idea.


and I was like Julie RRap, ZOMG it's her face, and Imants Tillers, Gordon Bennett, Ah Kee, all these dudes we looked at in class, finally can see the real thing.

Yup, these were some works in the Biennale exhibition


 carved from soap all those common household object things. It's pretty random, I guess I'm feeling really anti-contemporary art atm. I was like woiearuweakljslkjf, seriously, cardboard boxes, soap? Some old dude. Think it was talking about how in today's society we're driven by consumerist items and 'lost our way' worshipping materialistic things
Below, similar consumerist stuff, looked really painful to make.
 anyhow, it was a fun two days with my cousin, ate SOOOO MUCH. we went gelatissimo after the exhibition. And grandma was like meet up for yum cha. STUFFED ourselves.
And for dinner, had vietnamese noodles.
LOL, the next night, dinner with cousins, aunt and uncle. Had hot pot + korean BBQ.
Yup could not even move. Went out to walk.
GAHAHAHAHAHA.(:
decided to take cousin to area in winston hills where you can looking down onto new housing estate area.
FKLSJFLSKJDF, dog in the dark started darking. JUMPED and gahhhhhh, jolted me awake and didn't even get to appreciate the view. Was like RUN TO THE OTHER SIDE.

(:


yay.
ready for a term of lasts.



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment