Saturday, June 16, 2012

HHMMPPHHHH


AGAHHAHAHAHAHAH, still attempting to finish resisted motion homework.
G G
and then more maths, revise for next week.
alskdjfalkdjf
GAH

I shall stop myself from teeenn angst raging. GARRRRRR

just sooo tired of people going, soo what'd you get for .... blahblah. Ohh that's alright, you do better next time. GAHHHHH
aslkdfjslkjafljf shall not rage.

reached this sense of calmness about the months ahead. As long as I try my hardest, just improve and understand stuff, I will be content. And if I get the above 99 atar with that, I shall take it happily, otherwise, whatever's cool.

Last Saturday, we went to VIVID SYDNEY. totes what a hsc-student should do. CHILL OUT IN THE CITY ON A SATURDAY NIGHT (:
took some photos, and my dad brought his tripod and canon dslr and took professional photos (:

these are my photos :
Digital Wattle


le MCA, shaky photo :/

one of the quirky installations near the end of the walk
yup, we went there early, and left before it got crazy, near Circular Quay train station, SOOO crowded.
So much people.


yuh, and the chem excursion, practical bit at usyd was fun pretty awesome, seeing the infrared spectroscopy and the atomic absorption thing in real life, instead of looking at diagrams in a textbook. I like the ambience of the campus, even though Y and I got lost along our way from Redfern.


anyhow, gotta finish that maths, and then more maths and hopefully a little of english.


x.

No comments:

Post a Comment