Monday, June 4, 2012
MAD COW
Yay, modern assessment over.
Night of temporary freedom as I attempt more motion questions :/ and hahaha
catch up on the history I lag behind on.
Yuh, housewarming party on sunday night.
Stayed in their game room/home threatre thing to study.
hahaha
with my bro, who was studying science and mad cow diseases
That was not where my title came from though.
This morning waiting for the bus, I peered over to the paddock and there was a cow.
When I turned back later it was eating grass on the other side of the wired fence
I was like SDLKFJSDLKFJSDLKJFSDF, now STOP EATING IT, YOU'LL CHOKE
and then
WOOAH MAN, what a smart cow, it tilted its head to the side and shoved its head back in.
yeah, cool story right? face palm, told Y this today and she was like right... cool..eheheh
FACE PALMING, literally when J was talking about the horror movie about this guy going to this hotel where weird things happen and it ends up being a dream or was it? DUN DUN DUN
should actually get a bit of hw done .
x.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment