Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Golfer Guy



Hello there (:

had a nice walk yesterday.
Trekking around the streets going past that million dollar house, looking at the view that lachlan estate area provides. I remember going to that house for open inspection at night and it was AMAZING. The balcony, backyard it faces a depression down into more housing area, so its sooo pretty, looking at all the lights illuminating in that densely populated area. It's kind of like an ocean-view, except its a sea of lights.

yeah, GUESS WHAT?
I saw the asian golfer guy again. The guy that one day, on the bus home, he was just standing on the kerbside and swinging his golf club.
I was overcome with this troll face when I saw him
sooo yeah, I walked off, fighting off the compulsion to take a photo of him. I mean, that would have been real creepy.


anyhow, ICESKATING tomorrow hopefully, if I don't get lost
so let's do some chem and write more history notes (:



ASLKDJASLKJD
there's many movies out, that I want to watch.
War House
Sherlock Holmes
Tintin
Iron Lady
Hugo



ah wells

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment