Friday, January 20, 2012

AHHHHHH

heeeheee...
ILLUSIONISTS- went to see it yesterday
it was gooood, awesome music.. sooo loud and gooood spots. It was like the back row of the frontermost section, sooo we could seeeeee and we weren't tooo close, otherwise we may have been chosen for spontaneous tricks.
The Trickster was sooo funny.
And the mentalist dude. hmmmmm, it was interesting, how could have have predicted all three things.
And when the escapologist guy was doing his trick, the rooom went sooo quiet.
AHHHHH
and the gentleman dude with doves and who else, the anti-conjuror- first trick was really iickkky and cool at the same time, soo funny in the i'm not trying to creep you out KABOOOM hahha way.
and the grand illusionist--- that trick was cooool.

yuh, magic (: since I don't know how it works, it's coool, will leave me spellbound, it'd suck to you know, know how everything works, no degree of suspension of disbelief.
yeah no cameras, but I didn't know at the beginning and took a photo of the stage (:

yup, pretty coool stuff (:
ahhhh, sigh in the midst of freaking out about school starting I managed to paint some stuff, possibly for my BOW, or I'll just chuck it as diary work 


yeah, did two and they are really small. soo hard  to get detail... :( had the whole holidays to do stuff and GAHHHHHH and there's what 6 months before its due. GREAT and I was like I still have a year. G G

only thing I'm happy about, is I made my history notes (: they are in flip style format, that's right, Y! I made notes unlike last year when I didn't and kind of boombed the yearly.





YAY, chinese new yearrrrrrrrrr, year of the dragon!




x.

No comments:

Post a Comment