Very original title:/
Yeah 1/6 done !
I thought I did well, ahahah, until after the exam and there's this buzz, did you get this, did you get that? and then its like ohh. oohhh. OOOHHH bummer.
like how trig things exist in a certain range and stuff and stuff like unicorns prancing in paddocks. G G what was I thinking :/ hoping I get passable marks.
Just wrote up essay, 35 mins and attempted to adapt to the question of deception... harhar, it wasn't a really hard question, my my concepts were the denial of agency of those marginalised- race for one and women as the second point. :/ hoping I'll be able to link and connect with the question tomorrow.
oh wells, I'll troll it and do what I usually do with VA :) jokes... hopefully it works, like I already have 30 quotes, memorise a few more and ......
GAHHHH, people. still overwhelmed by the lady's kindness, nowadays I get this urge to smile at strangers I walk by on the streets. But yeah, I think I end up looking like a creeper, got rejected by a lady walking her dog, when she came by me, she looked down, I was like PFFTTT :(
I'm in love with spirally staircases. Kind of like in GATTACA, just structurally it looks amazing. And in Killara, its sooo beautiful there. Then again, its like Castle Hill, but more forest like and in the North Shore area.
One day, when I make money, I'll find a place there (:
Day 9- Last kiss
N/A, unless you count kissing on the cheek ahahahha
Day 10- Thoughts of drugs and alcohol
Drugs and alcohol should not be mixed. Or disastrous consequences, taking risks and doing things you cannot reverse. Hmmm, why take drugs when you can go high on the smell of petrol? NO, that wasn't funny, but why take drugs?
Alcohol, yeah it's a thing you take socially at parties and stuff, but when you overdrink that's when its not goood. So moderation.
Personally, I wouldn't like do drugs and alcohol, I'd try to stay away from it.
Ionno, it didn't even feel that great, felt all hot and stuffy..hhmmm. but in the end it's your body, your mind, your choice.

No comments:
Post a Comment