ahahhaa, I wish, so hopefully by the end of this I won't have a non-existent history essay, or at least have points for different types of questions
hopefully finish chem notes,
redo english essay and do more maths...
ahahhaha ,day planned out already :(
and hopefully, bake a cake for mum's bday today!
soo Day 6
person I like and why I like them.
well, I don't like anyone. harhar at the moment
well I'm celebcrushing on James Marsden
I mean how can you resist this face? Smile?
aahahahhaa.
Day 7
Cheating on people.
What do I think?
FFARRRRRRk, it's just not right to do something like that. If you love someone and you cheat on them, it's not really loving them is it? And if you think because you love them you shouldn't tell them you're sleeping with someone else because you think you'll hurt them, WHY THE FARRRR would you sleep with someone else in the first place? And that means you don't even love them in the first place if you did?....Huhhuh, or maybe you were drunk, but in a relationship, it's all based on trust, right? You break it and it breaks itself...So tell the truth.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment