Sunday, September 18, 2011

The End is nigh

Yeah, MATHS AND CHEM
Who's ready.
Not I.
I
Have
Accepted
it.
So we know now how and not to cram
and instead have like regulating revision after a topic or even after a day, instead cramming a whole year's worth of stuff :/

And hhmmmmm...
It'll be over in two days, that's a plus I guess .


DAY 13-
Date I would love to go on?
ahahahhaa, with Lee Minh ho, though there'd be lots of awkward turtles and communication issues. ahahahah

Day 14-
Something disgusting I do?
Ionno, I belch a lot and sit in a not very conservative way.
hhmmm and I have this crazy toenail, that fully like falls off and there's always another layer of nail underneath, so when it's hanging on, I kind of rip it off :/

ooh wells back to chem



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment