
yeah, yr 11 second week has gone by.
It's exciting doing our electives I guess, but now its just like the five or 6 subjects you chose, no more spontaniety?.. like geo and pe.
hmm and it's nice meeting the new people.
(:
but it's kind of creeps me how in three terms we're going to start HSC.
Harhar, and man, the workload hasn't started piling up yet, but I'm spenind so much time doing maths hw, it's sad. Like mum's like " are you spending too much time on maths, what about your other subjects?"
Uh yes, swimming carnival, we sat on the senior's side hehee
and those who swam, good work (:
man it's creepy and now maths tutoring is creepy, everyone is soo advanced and I just sit there working it out slowly from the first step. :/ And no more dancing..I'll miss it and dang we were doing contemporary to fall for you.
But I'll start swimming again to get fit. Hopefully(:
ah yes Love Potion, I thought it was a cute pic, but really?
Giving it to the one you love/like to make them love you.. wtfeck, its like tying them up and you kissing them, showing your love, cos really if they don't feel the way you do, there's no point forcing them into something that won't happen.
Hm that doesn't even make sense... maybe if it's meant to happen, it'll happen whether it be tomorrow or ten, twenty years.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment