I feel like an airhead, from lack of going to school and studying and from chopping my hair off.Gahh, I enjoy reading daily bloggers every few days. Like happy apple's. But when I saw that she was worried about people fully studying maths, my heart skipped a beat. Wtheck, why do we care so much, but yea.. I was like damn, I should study but I don't, soo its all in the choices we make and gahhh, might look through the textbook and do something.
But yeah, I can say,
I've accomplished a few things these hols.
Finished the construction of the wooden model of the St Petersburg,
and painted it !
Lol, that is all.
Ahh found my smiggle pencil case again.
Ohh fixed up my duke of ed journal.
Watched episodes of pretty little liars(: don't see how that's an accomplishment but mehh, Isra fitz (;
Unpacked the three boxes of maths/physcis/chem/eng books and stuff from my cousin
And yeah, I can play Innocent Eyes and Not me Not I even if my singing is slightly off tune.
Ah yes, remember my plan to sketch a city a day, that kind of backfired...and its really sad but right now I just feel like chilling and eating icecream
Happy bday Shehana!
your b-day party was awesome with games like Shehafia and Heart Attack using boy names, and your piggie being treated with lots of love haha, piggie in the middle.
aus open really mucks up my sleeping patterns.
Like you sleep late and like when the light enters your room in the morning you naturally wake up and having an afternoon nap is just weird.
yeah, just rambling on and hoping my bro is doing alright at his chess tournament!
ahh yes, I'm kind of bored, the other day I got bored so I made a blue ribbon dress for my manakin. soo yeah its looks preetty (:
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment