Sunday, February 13, 2011

Something keeps me holding onto nothing


valentine's day tomorrow(:
the day of love and many man proposals and weddings (:
It's such a happy day, seeing the love all around us.

yesterday it rained, nice change from the sticky friday. And on the way back from art, on the m4 we thought we were in for a traffic jam, the cars were moving slowly, but it was actually the other direction, there was like 6 cars in an accident. Ohh and we also a wedding car. Keely and I were like, ahh that sucks, wedding on such a dreary day and you can't really cancel it can you?

which makes me wonder, for those who marry in the colder months? are there like winter long sleeved wedding dresses. there probably are, but I usually see the sweetheart cut or like singlet/strap ones.

hhmm, I like how maple trees turn red/ purple/ yellow. but man.. its raining and the wind... gah there's at least two kilos of leaves in our frontyard. That's what I spent this morning doing. Raking up the leaves into a pile. LOL and you know in movies how people jump into the pile. Yep, the pile is pretty that big.

life, studying human condition makes me think. hhmm..


anyhow, enjoy each day, breathe in and out (:

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment