Saturday, November 6, 2010

SCHOOL cert.





haha, at the jar of glitter.

I wish I could capture some fairy dust and sprinkle it all over you.



Its been a fun few weeks ,days, however long its been.

Really seeing how much people can mean to you.
This was because of n, gaahahaha, our hysteric stare-off in maths, I believe I won, but you say otherwise. (:

n, if you lose that hysteria you carry with you and become serious, I'll be scared

because I know I can enjoy a laugh with you. HAHAR (:




b, if you were all of a sudden quiet, reserved and fully unresponding to things I would seriously freak out.

a, if you fake shrieking crying out louds, becomes an almost inaudible gasp for air as you weep,I would be scared, concerned.

k, if you don't lighten up the mood anymore, and have that bounce in your walk I would be yeah freaked out.

s, if you stop using your catchphrases, and stop giving me dirties, it'll be weird.

d, if you lose you sense of humour and you genuine concern and care for us, like you zone out of it completely or something, I will feel sad.

c, if you stopped going on those crazy asian guys rants, life would be weird.

j, same to you too, if you stopped being the whole happy, confident bubbly person I know you to be, I'll become really worried.

j, if you stopped being cool, heheh, impersonations and stuff, it'll be weird, awkward.

p, gahh, if you stopped being the fun,and happy and cute girl you are and stopped caring, like caring about anything, I don't want what I'd do.








and omgomg, on wednesday, BOTH netball teams won !







and school cert, yeah I should be looking at my notes right now.





so



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment