Saturday, November 13, 2010

happy bday belle!


Yes, happy bday belle!
again (:
Today was a fairytale...
yes it was pretty g, with the crazy weather and the nice party atmosphere.
Thanks for making it a great bday belle, hope you enjoyed it too.
Yes, I like taylor swift songs,haha, White Horse from Contemporary, I'm the only one that sings the song and gahh I look like an idiot. But hey, Teardrops of my guitar is my favourite song though. It the way that Swift create her music and use lyrics which all girls can like refer and dream about. gahhh ==
And lol, I thought I was going through a phase of the Veronicas in yr 7 but truth is, whilst others think they are tryhard rock chicks, I looove their music, too bad they're haven't released any music recently.
But gahh, I also like listening to guys sing, not just girls whining about their love lives. Coz guys have really sexy voices ahahaha (: and its more hardcore.
heheh, e.g. red jumpsuit apparatus and secondhand serenade
SOOO SCHOOL CERT IS OVER
it marked for most of us, the last geo and history test.
and gahhh
it was alright I guess, it could have been worse.
And whilst I did the test, I thought of how much we owe our teachers, coz they literally drill the info and syllabus into us.
gahhh two more exams and an exciting surprise and then yayayay, end of 2010 already.
x.

No comments:

Post a Comment