Monday, November 22, 2010

Insomnia


so yeah, life goes on.

Even when it feels like its going to end because of something, it keeps revolving you know?, It's like neverending.

Hmm and you really want to muster all your strength and face the inevitable, knowing that you too one day will experience the same thing. And now for the present to just take each day as it is. It's been beautiful weather lately (:


Soo, watchmen, haha that was weird and goood.
Having Carol, Div, Jarita, Michael, Oscar and Kishore over was interesting.
Haha, soo awkward at the beginning so I just went off to play piano. AHMIGOSH, the movie was like frgin 3 and a half hours loong. Soo long never thgouht it'd end.
It was pretty cool, but hmmm some parts weird. Like the sex scene.

and now, the exam is looming closer and closer, and like gahh its so hard to sleep, knowing that. It is not goood. I sometimes want to blank everything out, not think just be empty of secrets, lies and things to do.
But then I feel soo weak, vulnerable ready to cry again. I don't want to but its sooo sucks, I hate seeing the people I love hurting and so I try not to hurt when I'm hurting, but these days its just soo hard.

Soo laugh it off, it helps relaxation and calming of the mind and makes me happy happy and these special people who make me happy, gahhh I cherish you. (:



soo camp sooon. equals fun and srewed for piano.



==

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment