First week yr 12 over.
ahahahah, apart from getting back not so ideal marks for yearlies, well they were alright and getting drilled about assessments and the necessary preparation that you should undertake and still like being jetlagged, ahahaa this week was fine..
Happy Apple, ahhhh hope you recover and get rested.
Hope you seee you sooooon (:
Day 16- 3 things I'm proud of about my personality. This feels really awkward. Its like boasting, bragging about yourself. Hmmmm I guess, I like my artistic abilities ahahahaa, nah, but lacking in creativity though, you know how some people can be really creative, come up with deep,meaningful or tacky funny ideas, well I can't do that :/ hhmmm personality, I guess my quirkiness..
and the ability to kind of take things with a grain of salt or like the binary opposite, if something you said really offended me, I would never forget it...
Not knowing.
Knowing.
Lying.
Thunder..
Day 18- Disrepecting parents
I'm a family-orientated person, I got to say. And disrepecting parents is a big no- no from me. Turns me off, just like smoking. ahahaha walking on the streets seeing a pretty charming looking guy, then he pulls out his cigarettes, automatic turn off. Disrespecting parents, same thing.
Think, without them you wouldn't be here, quite literally. And then all the years of financial and emotional support, its this filial relationship, blood connection that isn't to be broken, you are your mother's son/daughter... like inextricably linked? if that makes sense.
:/ semi productive night I guess, unlike last night, finished maths hw but watched the final two episodes of an asian drama. AWESOME FUN ahaha, cliche fairytale endings LOL and I learnt some chinese...
wo men shi bu tong zhi jai de ren. - hahaa if anyone could translate that.
yup, that's it for now
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment