I can't believe its only third day back. Time is unravelling itself into a neverending notebook and the holidays seem to be a quick flip from one page to the next. All gone.
That feeling of disappointment burns me soo badly. Disappointed with the fact that you put effort into something and not receiving the optimum result. Well, whine whine whine. It just like that
Ohh and rejection. I actually felt it this week. That sinking feeling after hoping hoping for days for a positive answer from the organisation and then receiving an email confirming no placement. Gahhhh spent the rest of yesterday afternoon depressed. It was such a good place to go, 400 m from the station and a relatively big association.
Called up another place. After calling the feeling of enlightenment as my stomach felt lighter? Was soo sooo high and happy even though my placement wasn't confirmed just yet. And butterflies were spazzing around. Now after realising in two days I got rejected and given hope, I wallow in the feeling of ______? * nervousness, anticipating, hoping at the same time still realistic with what's going to happen.
haha, this is just over work experience.
Well half yearlies soon
and like man the timetable is soo not good. Va and english essays on the same day!
Overwhelmed. Shocked. Ecstatic. Delirious. Melancholy. Agitated.
One can so so many emotions in a short period of time. I just hate that empty feeling of you lost something or there's something just not right and missing while the nostalgic feeling you get when you see something that symbolises happy times in the past brings a light, slightly melancholy feeling in the longing for the past.
hope hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment