I'm a person who dislikes confrontations.
Always have and always will be.
A few minutes ago, I called up the RES asking about my certificate of merit for being selected in the under 17's art display. I was fully dreading the moment, as the phone dialed and I wanted on the otherside for the unknown person to pick up. I don't know what I was scared of? Talking to a random stranger or rather sounding rather up myself when I ask, "Hi, I was wondering if I receive a certificate of merit..." Actually it wasn't that. I was because I wasn't sure what I was asking for. My mother's like, " You better call them, find out what's going with the certificate."
But seriously, sometimes you should wait. I would've waited maybe a few more days before giving this call but if I didn't give the call today, I would be in trouble with mother. LOL .
But yeah, I was unsure how the phrase what I was saying but in the end I got my message through and the lady understood and said, "Yeah, wait and call me back mid-next week.
Like seriously, what a waste of calling time. But yeah good practice with like speaking to random people.
That's the problem. When you confront someone, you should know what you are to say to them.
If you were unclear with what you wanted to do with them, it could lead to confusion. It could possibly deteriorate a quality relationship with them.
But yeah like seriously. I'm the type of person who would try to avoid confronting people. I would try and run away. But as we grow, we become thrust upon responsibilities and that freeness, ability to run gradually diminishes and finally you become tied down with what you have to do. You better learn to do what you have to do.
One day, I'll confront my fears.
And now not to pick scabs. Scabs all over my face.
If you pick scabs it'll leave scars.
And then you'd have to "confront" what your actions have led you to.
OOhh, I did a random test judging whether you can tell a genuine smile from a fake one.
I scored 6/20 and haha , not too bad as most people are rather bad at spotting real from fake.
But yeah, soo a fake smile. I think I've done a few of those. But when I read the info on how the eyebrows move differently when its fake smiling, it confuses me. I think I only have one type of smile where my right eye goes smaller. And most likely as we pose for photos it's fake. Or unless you are genuinely happy to be posing for a photo? Like when its school photos, its like say, "we rock" or "happy" and by doing so our lips stretch into a smile and hopefully the lameness makes us smile genuinely. Does that apply to actresses and actors?
That makes sense. Our inability to spot fake from real. So whether actors and actresses actually genuinely smile doesn't matter because their acting. haha
Haven't accomplished much these almost two weeks.
Just done an eng. essay and va essay. and science notes
Did 1/3 of srp and havent touched va diary yet.
And didnt even do the "extra holiday concentration on music"
And haven't secure work experience yet, sent out a letter today.
Soo please please reply soon.
off to practise piano or I'll have to confront teacher tomorrow.
x.
No comments:
Post a Comment